Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Straight Up!

i do not understand why guys cant be straight up with you. like seriously dont be nice to me just because you dont want to hurt my feelings. 1) im a big girl i can take it and 2) it makes you even more of an asshole. how hard is it for you to say "hey so i cant handle a long distance thing" or "i think we should just be friends" or even "your are the perfect girl for me but im tryin to get some ass and unfortunately you are to far away for me to get it from you" i can handle all those just fine because than youre not wasting my time but when you just cut yourself out of my life for reasons i dont even know thats when i get pissed.
dont sit there and tell me you love me and all this other bullshit if you plan on ignoring me. you are just saying things you think i want to hear. grow a pair! because you better believe i will be the person to tell you exactly what is on my mind. i am not going to be the girl to sit here and text you and try and get in touch with you everyday if you are going to give me one word answers or not even respond. any kind of relationship is a 2 way street and im not going to waste my time if you obviously arent in it. but fucking tell me your not in it! man the fuck up!
and dont get mad when you start ignoring me and i move on. dont think you can come back to me when it is convenient for you and im going to be sitting there waiting. life is way too short.

No comments:

Post a Comment