Friday, May 28, 2010

"Nice Guys"

You know what I find to be hilarious? When girls refer to guys as immature, liars, cheaters, etc. and then guys get all pissed about it and feel like they need to speak their mind but then the guys that speak up are the EXACT guys us girls are talking about!
One night I had a status up on facebook talking about how girls can't trust guys because of this and that and all this other stuff. Now of course the people who decide to comment my status are the nice guys who are too nice that they come off creepy, and the exact guys the status was meant for.
I have this kid that I work with. I am not great friends with the kid and I hardly talk to him but he will IM me once in a while to see what I'm up to and to tell me about how drunk he was the night before and all the girls he has hooked up with since he has been to college. Then he will continue the conversation by hitting on me. And of course I am going to be so attracted to you right after you tell me all your drunken slut stories right?! Idiot... but anyway he gets really offended at the fact that I have categorized boys under titles such as liars, whores, creepy, etc. He proceeds to tell me that he does not fall under any of these categories. I type back in capital letters a very big LMAO! He tries to win his argument saying he is a nice guy if you really get to know him. Of course my response was, "that's what they all say."
The guys who are never nice guys always seem to think they are. The reason they think they are is because they are to busy lying and cheating and thinking that us girls don't know about it to see that they are really the biggest assholes of all.
I am not going to lie I am a very picky and shallow person when it comes to guys but it is only because I know exactly what I want. I am not going to say I have never met a genuinely nice guy because I have. Ladies don't lose hope! Nice guys do exist whether you want to believe it or not. They are just very rare. For those girls who are picky like me, they are even more rare but chances are you aren't looking for a guy that's completely nice anyway ;-)
So a message for all the "nice guys" out there... get your shit together! Grow the fuck up! We are not stupid. We know what game you are playing and trust me we are playing it better than you!
For all the actual nice guys who are in hiding...step your game up! There are plenty of women out there waiting for you.

Just Keep Me Where The Light Is-
Carrie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment