Friday, May 28, 2010

"The way to a girls heart is through her gay best friend"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGMKgLRU-3c

I told you we would talk about this later! Well it's later...
It is necessary that every girl has a gay best friend. The gay best friend is the reason why girls are fabulous in the first place. The link above is a video where Chris Crocker (a gay) talks about how stupid guys are for hating gays because "the way to a girls heart is through her gay best friend." He is totally right. The gay best friend is the reason why the girl looks so damn good in the first place. Lucky me I have two gay uncles and even more gay friends so I've just been awesome since I was born ;-) haha just kidding... but seriously.
People call me a fruit fly because gay guys love me & are always around me, but they don't want to date me and I am not a cover up.
Ladies...
Mission 1: BECOME A FRUIT FLY!! FIND YOUR GAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment