Friday, June 11, 2010

Creepers!

Ok so I am a really friendly person and I get along with just about anyone but there are certain things guys do that just weird me out.
First of all, if I don't know you and we have never really talked before, don't IM me like "hey sexy whats good" it's a total turn off! I DON"T KNOW YOU! I might just be overreacting because I don't take compliments well but it is just so weird when we hardly ever talk and the only thing you want to focus on is how good I look! This sounds so cocky but I am sure I am not the only girl who gets the random messages from even more random guys telling you how hot you are.
Maybe my whole point is if you aren't all that close with me then do not hit on me!
For example, I am transferring schools in the fall and obviously I am making new friends and trying to get to know people that might be going there. I am going to be a junior and these freshman boys keep IMing me acting like they know me and they are like "Oh I can't wait to see you around campus in a bathing suit. Don't be a tease!" blah blah blah!!! My response is...
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!
You are a freshman & I am a junior so you already are not on my level and for you to think you have any right to come out of no where and think you can hit on me... see if I even know you exist once I get to campus. OMG like this one kid got soooo pissed that I wouldn't give him my number! Mind you the first conversation we ever had was him hitting on me so I already didn't want to deal with him so I was like um no? I don't know you and I don't know if you are going to be giving my number out to other random guys. He flipped out! He was like are you serious?! Who would I give it to?! Just give me your number...
Needless to say that is the last time I will ever speak to him.

Like don't be a tool. Friggin creeps...

No comments:

Post a Comment